QA Team Lead
|Job Title:||QA Team Lead|
|Salary:||€70K - 100K (DOE)|
This role is for a QA team lead located in Dublin on a Permanent basis.
The Benefits to You:
This company is an internationally recognised leader in the field of real-time communication software, providing solutions and products to some of the most prestigious brands in the transportation sector. They are established and successful because they employ the strongest software developers, producing reliable software.
As a team leader, not only will you be working on interesting projects, you will also be working with a very highly skilled technical team, and you will benefit substantially from the learning opportunity that emerges. Career wise they are a great organisation, with a strong focus on a healthy work life balance, employment here will open up better opportunities for you later in your career.
The successful candidate will lead and manage the QA team and help the company to deliver top quality product on time and to exact specification to customers.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Lead a committed team of software testers, but still execute all software testing lifecycle responsibilities
- Plan and manage test phases of all products
- Drive progression of quality assurance practices across the organization
- Collaborate with development team & project management to develop test requirements and plans to guarantee thorough test coverage for each product
- Ensure technical solutions exactly match QA standards and customer requirements
- 10+ years commercial QA experience including 5 years in management or team lead role
- Demonstrated experience in planning, directing and implementing a QA team.
- Experience with QA processes, methodologies, artefacts and best practice
- Experience of gathering critical metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive QA process improvements.
- Working experience in a technology environment.
APPLY NOW and get on your way to a more dynamic career with better skills, more responsibility, more money and a better lifestyle for you and your family or get talking to Mark Malone or Barry Paterson by dialling out +353 1 APEOPLE (that’s 273 6753) on your phone’s keypad.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.30pm (sometimes later!), and Friday to 5.30pm.Back to main jobs page