PHP / Java Web Services Developer
|Job Title:||Web Services Developer|
|Salary:||€40 - 50k|
This role is for an experienced web services developers, with core development skills in PHP and/or Java. The developer will be based in Dublin, however there may be a need for occasional travel.
Our client is an Enterprise Ireland High Potential Startup and has developed an innovative product which it is preparing for field trials. The company is well-funded and is now seeking experienced web services developers with a background of PHP and / or Java server side development.
This is a new and exciting technology solution, and by being involved at ground level means you can shape the solution as it evolves. You can also expect to gain iOS, Android, WP7 and Blackberry experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
This is call out to all PHP and Java developers who have a solid web services knowledge, and who are enthusiastic, skillful, creative and dynamic, and eager to get involved in an early stage start up. Specifically, you will demonstrate the following:
- Be proficient in PHP and/or Java on the server
- Understand how to build large scale and robust web services
- HTML, Ajax, JQuery experience
- Be able to design and implement SQL databases.
- An understanding of audio processing and networking concepts
- A minimum of 3 years of professional software development experience, including concepts, practice and procedures.
- Be able to deliver beautiful webservices that can be easily maintained.
- Someone who likes to excel at writing beautiful code for superb applications
Additionally, you will be
- Able to work in a team but also show individual brilliance.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Be highly analytical, with great planning and organizational ability.
- A person that delivers, is hungry for challenges and finds a way to overcome obstacles.
- A good sense of humour and fun to help get over the speedbumps as they arise.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable with share options also available
Get on your way to a more dynamic career with better skills, more responsibility, more money and a better lifestyle for you and your family.
APPLY HERE or get talking to Mark Malone or Barry Paterson by dialling out +353 1 APEOPLE (that’s 273 6753) on your phone’s keypad.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00 to 7.30pm (sometimes later!) & Friday to 5.30pm.
Claim Your Complimentary Membership to the Irish Software Developers’ Network Today!
We have teamed up with the Irish Software Developers’ Network to offer you a complimentary 3 month membership so you can learn the latest software tips and insights at their monthly technology presentations.
Register with A People Recruitment and not only will you receive a superior recruitment service, you can also experience the benefits that Irish software developers are enjoying today.Back to main jobs page