Java Developer – XTrain to Mobile
|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Type:||Perm or Contract|
|Salary:||€COMPETITIVE PLUS TRAINING|
This role is for a Java Developer based in Dublin city centre
Our client works in the mobile space, the fastest growing area of the technology sector – they create apps and solutions for mobile devices and constantly innovate with emerging technologies so they are able to provide the very best solutions to their clients which include Vodafone They are a professionally run and well-structured company.
Along with working with leading edge tech, you will also have the opportunity of increasing responsibility and promotion, resulting in better financial rewards. Short trips to their off-shore development centre in the Orient is also possible.
Specifics include developing leading mobile platform and device software.
Opportunity to explore emerging technologies through R&D initiatives from time to time.
Formulating optimal technical solutions to business problems proposed by clients, suppliers, partners and co-workers.
Tonnes of excitement in playing your part in building an industry leading company
The Ideal Candidate:
The technical and personal skills we are looking for :
- The Java Application stack – JEE, Spring, MySQL and other associated technologies
- Mobile Knowledge including iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry development
- Web User Interface technologies
- Agile development and unit-test processes.
Developers must also have:
- A minimum of 2 years post-grad experience working in a technology environment
- A quick, enthusiastic, and learning mindset
- The ability to work in a very fast paced environment and handle multiple responsibilities
- High standards, good attention to detail and a methodological work process
- A competitive salary is offered (dependent on experience), with regular salary reviews,
- Performance related bonuses
- Private healthcare
- Share Option Scheme.
- Formal training courses, technology conferences and seminars
Get on your way to a more dynamic career with better skills, more responsibility, more money and a better lifestyle for you and your family.
APPLY HERE or get talking to Mark Malone or Barry Paterson by dialling out +353 1 APEOPLE (that’s 273 6753) on your phone’s keypad.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.30pm (sometimes later!), and Friday to 5.30pm.
Claim Your Complimentary Membership to the Irish Software Developers’ Network Today!
We have teamed up with the Irish Software Developers’ Network to offer you a complimentary 3 month membership so you can learn the latest software tips and insights at their monthly technology presentations.
Register with A People Recruitment and not only will you receive a superior recruitment service, you can also experience the benefits that Irish software developers are enjoying today.Back to main jobs page