|Job Title:||Mobile App Developer with iOS and Android Skills|
|Salary:||€40 - 50k|
This role is for an experienced mobile app developers, initially on the iOS platform, and moving to Android, Windows Phone 7 (WP7), Blackberry etc. The developer will be based in Dublin, however there may be a need for occasional travel.
Our client is an Enterprise Ireland High Potential Startup and has developed an innovative product which it is preparing for field trials. The company is well-funded and is now seeking experienced iOS developers to port their new application to the mobile device.
This is a new and exciting technology solution, and by being involved at ground level means you can shape the solution as it evolves. You can also expect to gain Android, WP7 and Blackberry experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
This is call out to all IOS and Android developers who are enthusiastic, skillful, creative and dynamic, and eager to get involved in an early stage start up. Specifically, you will demonstrate the following:
- A talent in iOS application development
- An understanding of audio processing and networking concepts
- A minimum of 3 years of professional software development experience, including concepts, practice and procedures.
- Be passionate about learning how to develop for Android platform.
- A well developed sense of exceptional GUI design
- Be able to deliver beautiful applications that can be easily maintained.
- Someone who likes to excel at writing beautiful code for superb applications
Additionally, you will be:
- Able to work in a team but also show individual brilliance.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical,with great planning and organizational ability.
- A person that delivers, is hungry for challenges and finds a way to overcome obstacles.
- A good sense of humour and fun to help get over the speedbumps as they arise.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable with share options also availabe
This is your chance to become part of a company with HUGE potential. Get on your way to a more dynamic career with better skills, more responsibility, more money and a better lifestyle for you and your family.
APPLY HERE or get talking to Mark Malone or Barry Paterson by dialling out +353 1 APEOPLE (that’s 273 6753) on your phone’s keypad.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.30pm (sometimes later!), and Friday to 5.30pm.
Claim Your Complimentary Membership to the Irish Software Developers’ Network Today!
We have teamed up with the Irish Software Developers’ Network to offer you a complimentary 3 month membership so you can learn the latest software tips and insights at their monthly technology presentations.
Register with A People Recruitment and not only will you receive a superior recruitment service, you can also experience the benefits that Irish software developers are enjoying today.Back to main jobs page