iOS APPLICATION DEVELOPER
|Job Title:||IOS APPLICATION DEVELOPER|
|Salary:||Up to € 70,000|
If you are an iOS Application Developer that is interested in working with a talented development team on ground breaking apps then this is your opportunity to join a company experiencing excellent growth.
The client is looking for a skilled and experienced iOS App Developer to join their team to develop innovative mobile services software. You will have the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies with tier one clients in a company that is experiencing excellent growth.
Design, develop and implement mobile apps for Tier one clients using iOS.
Formulate pioneering technical solutions to business problems
Work closely with clients, suppliers, partners and co-workers to specify optimal solutions
Propose enhancements to the existing platform.
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience in some or all of the below priority skills is important:
- iOS native development experience, in particular CoreGraphics, storage (CoreData), networking services, security aspects, unit testing
- Web UI development (WebKit browser, HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience of working within an Agile development processes
- Familiarity with other mobile platform application e.g. BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone etc.(not essential)
- Basic java development experience (not essential)
The candidate must also have:
- The ability and interest to work on the server side code
- Be able to demonstrate creative flair and design ability
- Have developed and implemented at least one iOS (phone/pad) application
- Have a passion for technology and demonstrate willingness to learn and share new skills
- Display high standards, good attention to detail and a methodological work process
- Have an ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
2.1 (or higher) BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required, achieved in a top-tier university.
- A competitive salary is offered (dependent on experience), with regular salary reviews
- Performance related bonuses
- Private healthcare
- Share Option Scheme.
- Formal training courses, technology conferences and seminars
Get on your way to a more dynamic career with better skills, more responsibility, more money and a better lifestyle for you and your family.
APPLY HERE or get talking to Mark Malone or Barry Paterson by dialling out +353 1 APEOPLE (that’s 273 6753) on your phone’s keypad.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.30pm (sometimes later!), and Friday to 5.30pm.Back to main jobs page