C++ Software Engineer
|Job Title:||C++ Software Engineer|
This role is for a C++ Software Engineer located in Dublin on a Permanent basis.
The Benefits to You:
This company is an internationally recognized leader in the field of realtime communication software, providing solutions and products to some of the most prestigious brands in the transportation sector. They are established and successful because they employ the strongest software developers, producing reliable software.
As a team member, not only will you therefore be working on interesting projects, you will also be working with technically superior people, and will benefit substantially from the learning opportunity that emerges.
Career wise they are a great organisation, and employment here will open up better opportunities for you later in your career.
Reporting to the Senior and Lead Engineers, you will be responsible for working with the team in solving a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
The successful candidate will work with the company’s sales personnel, customers and partners to capture and refine requirements to define the optimal technical design, and then produce requirements specifications, design specifications and test plans. There may be some travel within Europe and to the US to integrate components into customer environments.
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of C / C++ software design and development experience perhaps in telecommunication.
- Experience of developing in a UNIX and/or Windows
- Organised, systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to designing, problem solving, coding and defect fixing
- Experience of leading or mentoring
Desirable Skills and Experience
- BSc. In computer science or relevant engineering discipline
- Telecoms protocol development experience
- Multi-threading experience
- Scripting languages such as Tcl/Tk
APPLY HERE or get talking to Mark Malone or Barry Paterson by dialing out +353 1 APEOPLE (that’s 273 6753) on your phone’s keypad.
Our phone lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.30pm (sometimes later!), and Friday to 5.30pm.Back to main jobs page